Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How do I Apply for Permits?

Most permit applications are available on the website. Click here or click the “Resources” dropdown and then “Forms and Permits”. In additions, all building, road occupancy, driveway, septic, grading, and zoning application forms are available at the Township Office located at 206 Mowry Road, Monaca, PA 15061.

What is there to Do in Potter Township?

Potter Township offers a wide variety of activities including a park with two playgrounds, a basketball court, and a fire pit, walking trails, and fishing and canoeing on Raccoon Creek.

How do I Rent the Municipal Building?

Call the municipal office at 724-495-6220 for availability. The hall costs $150.00 (plus $25 to use the addition/stage) for residents to rent. The hall costs $300.00 (plus $50 to use the addition/stage) for nonresidents to rent. There is also a $100.00 security deposit. For more information, click the “Hall Rental” tab or call the office.

Who Provides Police Services to Potter Township?

The Center Township Police Department

Who do I Contact if my Garbage is Not Picked Up?

Contact J. Young Refuse at 724-495-6199, within 24 hours of collection day, to report garbage that has not been picked up. The township does provide the garbage service; however, J. Young refuse must be contacted if a stop is missed.