Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How do I Apply for Permits?

All building, road occupancy, driveway, septic, grading, and zoning application forms are available at the Township Office located at 206 Mowry Road, Monaca, PA 15061.

What is there to Do in Potter Township?

Potter Township offers a wide variety of activities including a park with two playgrounds, a basketball court, and a fire pit, walking trails, and fishing and canoeing on Raccoon Creek.

How do I Rent the Municipal Building?

Call the municipal office at 724-295-6220 for availability. The hall costs $150.00 for residents and $250.00 for nonresidents to rent. There is also a $100.00 security deposit. For more information, click the “Hall Rental” tab or call the office.

Who Provides Police Services to Potter Township?

The Center Township Police Department

How will the Shell Cracker Plant Impact the Community?

Shell will alter the landscape and part of Route 18 while also bringing jobs, new residents, and other potential economic benefits.